Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Whoa so long since I last blogged. Hm where to start um okay I'm back in public school, and I'm loving it. I've made so many friends and learned so many things. I was always scared to go but everyday is either the same as the last or different. Once again I LOVE IT. Um what else? I get my learners in April but the thing is I have to get all my grades up to C's or better. I have already gotten one of them up and I am about to get the other one back up. So wish me luck. I've become much more confident in my singing, I sang at my youth group at open mike night. Also I'm writing 3 books at the moment. Anyone know any good publishers? I had to quit XC because the doctors said I had a stress fracture in my left leg and my right leg was forming one, so they put me on crutches for 3 months but occasionally I get pain in my legs but I'm training to get back to where I was. I can't believe how much snow we are getting. It's unbelievable.

Anyway that all for now sorry guys that I haven't posted anything in a while. I can't make any promises but I'll try to post more soon.

No comments: