Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ok since the last time I have posted i have had a bday so now I'm 14 YAY!!!!!!!  For my bday I got 2 new gameboy games and some bday money.  I am trying to pay my parents back the money for my computer and they are only charging me half price which is 650 so I'm happy cause I think I can have it paid off in no time.  I am still riding every Thursday but now for a couple of weeks I'm not going to be working just my riding which I'm sad about.  I hope that in a few weeks I can go back to
working.  Today I spayed my hair red .  Heres a pict of it.
  I bought some stuff to bleach my hair so I can offically dye it lol.
Here are some picts of the stuff I bought to do my hair.


1 comment:

Tisa said...

yeah! i got to read your blog! anxious to see what your hair will look like. you're weird like me you like to clean stalls?!