Wednesday, August 27, 2008

my new baby


Today I went to the mac store and got a new mac book for school and I named her Seira.  I love my new baby.  I am thinking about gradually paying my parents back so that she will officially be mine.  The first thing I have to do is get a case and skin for her so she stays gorgeous.  

I am going to start using this blog as an ongoing assignment from the master teacher MOM.  I will use it to write about the things I do this year.  For all of you homeschoolers out there I hope some of the things I write will be helpful for you.

3 comments:

Kim P said...

Hannah, have fun with this. It will be cool to look back over the year to see what you've done and where you've gone. I hope you end up loving this! Mommy

Pam said...

Here's to a great new school year, my dear Hannah!!! Work hard, play hard, and have fun with that poopy scoopin'!! Pam

Tisa said...

Your Mom is right, as usual about scoopin' poop!  It was always one of my favorite things to do, because it builds muscle and makes you tough. I wouldn't be where I am today if it were not for all the poop I have scooped in my life. Honest, I'm not crazy! I'll check in on your blog a couple times a week, so you better say nice things about me. If not, it'll be another trip up Old Rag for you my pretty!